Play2Learn - 1 to 2yrs
During a child's one year old year, the Play2Learn program assists parents with learning how to develop their toddler's language, reach 12 - 24 month old milestones and build a stimulating home environment. Brain development during this year will flourish with Play2Learn as you learn what to expect from your toddler. By the end of the year you will experience how to begin teaching independent skills in play, language and learning.
Included in the 1 to 2 years Package are the following:
- One year of Weekly Activity Learning Plans organized in a personalized notebook
- The "User Guide" to give parent's and caregivers guidance on how to use the program
- A back-up CD of all the materials
Plus you get the following materials for FREE!
- 60 Vocabulary Word Cards
- 20 Family Field Trips
- 43 Nursery Rhymes/Finger Plays
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
- Tote bag