Who's helping us begin a revolution for educational change?
- October 12, 2008 - Centsible Mommy, As a parent, I am so excited to have such great resources in my grasp to help me essentially prepare my children for their future in education. The learning plans are not at all time consuming, just load it up on your computer, and follow the outlined plans from there. With just a little bit of time... (read more)
- October 10, 2008 - Rockin Mama, I have the best of both worlds. I get to stay home with my son 5 days a week and I am able to maintain my skill and expertise as a NICU nurse 2 days a week. My son is growing and changing so much and I’m constantly searching for ways to foster his curiosity. He is taking in everything and I find myself struggling since my background is not in education.
Recently, I came across a unique education program... (read more)
- September 18, 2008 - Sweet n Sassy Girls, I came across this company on a few other sites and I was instantly impressed. They offer a learning curriculum to help your child meet and exceed their milestones by only taking 15 minutes a day with your child. The things they recommend are fun too, so it's more like a game for your kids.
I know I always wanted to help my daughter develop a love of learning as much as I could. Besides reading to her, I didn't know what else I could do. That is what makes the learning plans from Wiggle Giggle Learn so wonderful. They have it all... (read more)
August 22, 2008 - Chic Shopper Chic, Fabulous Finds for Moms and Tots Alike - I often find myself home with Little AG, wanting to help her learn and to expand her mind, but in all honesty, not knowing what things I can do to facilitate that. I often wished that someone would just give me a list of things to do so that I could do them with her and KNOW that what I was doing was helpful. Thankfully, there is a program out there called Wiggle Giggle Learn that does exactly that.
- August 24, 2008 - SAVIN SOME, a mom blog by Brandy W. says, ...Wiggle, Giggle, Learn, is the name of this fantastic product. It is a learning system developed for children. The set includes lesson plans, project ideas, reward charts, reward tickets, and so much more. If you are like me, I want to give my children an early start with learning. I have always worked with them on educational things, but this system includes things that I had not thought of, and it breaks them down into lesson plans for you. If you are not familiar with this method of teaching, the program gives you the steps and has explanations to help. Another fantastic thing... (read more)
- July 25, 2008 - If you have an infant, toddler, or preschooler, you may be looking for activity ideas that are both fun and help with learning. I found a great resource in Wiggle Giggle Learn. Wiggle Giggle Learn has created child development products for parents, games, activities and tips that define where education begins... (read more)
- July 9, 2008 - Wiggle, Giggle, Learn - Tracey (she’ll introduce herself and her company a little later) compiled product specifically to meet the needs of my children. She breaks down activity plans for specific ages … and I mean SPECIFIC! She offers great ideas of how to make those fun and very educational for your preschooler.
Our press releases
How will your child fare in the new global society? According to the National Science Board, its Commission on Precollege Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology assessed the state of United States... Click here to read more
- Wiggle Giggle Learn introduces a revolutionary learning program for children ages birth to five: "Now parents can make a difference for their children whether they can afford the best schools or not," ... Click here to read more
- Wiggle Giggle Learn uses authentic early education to ensure little ones grow to love learning: Parental interactions and the quality of the home environment have the single biggest affect on young children’s emergent literacy, social competence and overall educational success.. .Click here to read more