Play2Learn - Birth to 1 year
During the infant year, the Play2Learn program assists parents with learning how to begin to develop their infant's language, reach baby's first year milestones and build a stimulating home environment. Brain development during the first year will flourish with Play2Learn as you learn what to expect from your baby and how to model skills for advancement.
Included in the Birth to 1 year Package are the following:
- One year of Weekly Activity Learning Plans organized in a personalized notebook
- The "User Guide" to give parent's and caregivers guidance on how to use the program
- A back-up CD of all the materials
Plus you get the following materials for FREE!
- 60 Vocabulary Word Cards
- 20 Family Field Trips
- 43 Nursery Rhymes/Finger Plays
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
- Tote bag